Absolutely Amazing Keto Dinner Rolls
Here is another recipe based on the one in the movie Flathead.
Are you experiencing cravings for bread like products? Whether you are a beginning keto dieter or a veteran – we all get these cravings. This is a recipe that will solve your craving.
This recipe came from the Cast Iron Keto blog. You probably can use another pan other than a cast iron frying pan.
The amount of baking powder (4 tbsp) is needed to make the bread rise. You get a nice flatbread when you use a lot less baking powder.
Another tip – chill the dough so that it will keep it’s shape and rise up and not out.
You gotta give this recipe a try!
Keto Dinner Rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese (block, not spreadable)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (low moisture – part skim)
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons aluminum free baking powder
- 1 1/3 cups almond flour (we use Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- In a small pot over low heat melt the cream cheese and mozzarella together.
- Add the melted cheeses to a large bowl along with the baking powder, almond flour, and eggs. Mix until smooth and let stand 10-20 minutes. Roll into 24 balls and chill in the refrigerator for at least another 10 minutes.
- Melt the butter over low heat in a 10″ cast iron skillet
- Place the dough balls into the skillet touching on each side. Bake for 20-25 minutes until fluffy, golden brown, and cooked through.
The featured image came from the source article.
For more info on this great recipe go to the source blog article.