Keto Cinnamon Rolls – Delicious
This recipe for keto cinnamon rolls are made with a pizza dough. Stevia was added to sweeten the dough up to go along with the wonderful flavor of the cinnamon.
The icing is made from cream cheese, cream and Stevia. These ingredients are really tasty mixed together. That's why so many restaurants have a cream cheese and sweetener on various deserts. Not only does cream cheese and sweet go together, but the addition of cinnamon takes in to a whole new level of sweet. Here's a hint – if you use stevia in your coffee try adding a little cinnamon as well – yum.
What do you think. Could you show off to your friends with this recipe?
Micro Nutrients In The Keto Cinnamon Rolls
It's in the cheese. Did you know that a 100 g of cheese contains all your calcium daily needs?
It is also in the cheese but not in very large amounts.
Also found in cheese in small amounts.
Nutrition per serving
Net carbs 4 g
Fats 25 g
Protein 16 g
- Mix the cheese together into a microwave safe bowl, and heat on high in 30 second increments until the mixture is melted just enough to be able to bind completely. (this should be about 1.5 mins)
- Mix in the stevia, egg, almond flour. Put in between two sheets of parchment paper and roll out into a rectangle
- Mix the stevia, cinnamon and water in a small cup and spread over the rolled out cheese mixture.
- Begin from one side, and roll the scrolls into one long roll. Cut into 2 finger lengths and place onto a baking tray. Put in the oven at 180 degrees celcius for 10 mins.
- Mix the cream cheese, cream and stevia together and but it into a plastic bag. Cut the corner off and pipe over the cinnamon scrolls. Enjoy!
For more pictures and the great story about this recipe go to the original blog article.
The perfect keto chocolate bar recipe.
Leave a Reply