Miss Your Noodles – Try This Idea
I don't know about you but I miss having spaghetti or noodles on my keto diet. This recipe comes about as close as you can get with low carbs.
Anna says she got this recipe from Jimmy Moore of Livin' La Vida Low Carb podcast and the author of Keto Clarity.
You are going to find this to be a tasty dish. The delicious sauce in this dish is something you'll want to use on other dishes too.
The other great thing about this dish is that it can serve as a base for other great dishes. Anna suggests adding bacon bits to get a Carbonara, or add cooked diced chicken and veggies for a ‘Pasta' Primavera. I'll bet you can think of a couple of more variations.
So let's watch Anna do her magic making this wonderful dish.
• 1 spaghetti squash
• 3 Tbsp butter
• 1 cup pure cream (heavy cream)
• 2 pinches garlic salt
• 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
• Pinch dried basil
1. Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
2. Slice spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds and pulp. Wrap both halves in aluminum foil and place face-up on a baking sheet. Bake 30-40 minutes. Let cool a bit then scoop out flesh and set aside.
3. In a skillet melt butter over medium heat. Add heavy cream, garlic salt, Parmesan cheese and basil. Cook 10-15 minutes at a light simmer, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the cooked spaghetti squash, mix thoroughly and enjoy.
The quoted recipe came from the video description and the featured image was captured from the video.