The Good, The Bad and The Great Things Low Carb
The Keto Connect Crew just got back from the Low Carb Breckenridge conference and have some interesting takeaways to share. The science behind keto.
1) Glucagon and the glucagon / insulin ratio is extremely important. Don't just think about insulin levels.
2) Remanent Cholesterol – is better to monitor than LDL levels.
3) Metabolic Flexibility –
4) Electrolytes – Gov. recommendations may actually raise blood pressure.
5) Food Quality – Discover the many considerations…
6) Change In Dietary Fat – The composition of the fat intake really matters.
7) The good and Bad About Fasting –
8) Focus On Internal Health
9) Keto Is Life Changing
10) Some Quick Tips Learned
The above 10 points are just teasers for the more detailed discussion in the video — Enjoy.
Bottom line – the Keto diet is great – take advantage of our free book + shipping offer and discover more.
The images were captured from the video.