Some Say The Toughest Part Of A Diet
There is one part of loosing weight that seems to be the toughest (other than starting a diet to begin with) and that is losing the last 10 pounds. Maybe it’s because we are close enough in our mind and start to cheat a little bit or are our bodies comfortable at that weight?
It’s time to hunker down and see the race through to the end.
Dr. Berg talks about the 7 key things you need to do to lose that last 10 pounds:
1. Zero sugars – to keep insulin at the lowest possible number.
2. Intense exercise – to spike Growth Hormone (main fat burning hormone)
3. 8+ hours of sleep – to enhance Growth Hormone (main fat burning hormone)
4. 2 meals per day – to keep insulin down
5. No snacking – intermittent fasting to lower insulin
6. Protein 3-6 ounces per meal – not too much to avoid insulin
7. 7-10 cups of vegetables per day – potassium
Watch as Dr. Berg explains the details.
Quote came from the video description.
Featured image was captured from the video.