These Low Carb Noodles Are Great
Today Lisa over at Low Carb Yum has a hamburger beef stroganoff for us which is low carb and gluten free.
This is one of those fast and easy, cook in one pan recipes.
You'll need ground beef, sour cream, mushrooms and spices. For the base you can use spaghetti squash or spiralized zucchini.
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or water
- 1 1/4 cups full fat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley or tablespoon fresh (chopped)
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in pan then add garlic and salute until garlic is golden.
- Add the beef, season with salt and pepper, then cook until browned. Remove beef from pan and set aside.
- Melt another tablespoon of butter to pan. Add mushrooms and wine/water and cook until liquid is reduced by about half and mushrooms are softened.
- Remove pan from heat and mix in sour cream and paprika. Return pan to low heat.
- Stir in lemon juice and and meat. Add more seasoning if needed.
Head on over to Lisa's blog to see a lot more images and her great back story.
Featured image was captured from the source article.