Want That Perfect Chocolatey Topping?
This Is It
Low Carb, sweet and chocolatey – the perfect topping for you keto fans out there.
Pour it over keto ice cream, or those chocolate brownies or just eat it with a spoon.
And the best part is that you can adapt this sauce in so many ways for interesting flavors. Consider mint extract instead of vanilla. Or orange extract! Or coffee, or raspberry, or caramel, or…oh, oh, the possibilities are endless.
Can you see why I am craving ice cream?
Oh I love my sweet tooth.
This low carb sugar-free hot fudge sauce is so good, you will want to eat it with a spoon. Enough said.
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 2 1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisk together whipping cream and sweetener until combined. Bring to a simmer and remove from heat.
- Add chopped chocolate and let sit 5 minutes, until chocolate is completely melted. Add vanilla extract and whisk until smooth.
- Drizzle over your favorite low carb ice cream or use as chocolate fondue.
See the nutritional info and recipe notes back on Carolyn's blog post.
The featured image was captured from the source article.
Leave a Reply