Eat As Much Of These Keto Vegetables As You Want
image source Fotolia
In the video you'll discover the 7 ketogenic vegetables you can eat as much of as you want (and one bonus!).
All veggies have some carbs, but in certain veggies the carbs are so locked up in the fiber and surrounded by vitamins, minerals, and phyto-nutrients that they are effectively ketogenic.
If you don't like one or more of the veggies on this list then you will be happy to know that new research is showing that you can Retrain Your Palate!
It's not too late to learn to enjoy these veggies.
Another good way to eat these veggies, even when you don't love them, is to saute them in butter or lard, salt and pepper and spice them up to taste, that will make them easier to eat.
quote from the video description
The 7 Veggies
- Asparagus Low in carbs, lots of vitamins and minerals, fiber and phyto-nutrients
- Cabbage Low in carbs, contains sulfur, fiber
- Broccoli contains omega 3 fats, vitamins and minerals and phyto-nutrients
- Kale low in carbs, omega 3 fats and fiber
- Celery Contains sulfur, low in carbs, fiber and phyto-nutrients
- Brussels Sprouts Omega 3 fats, vitamins and minerals, low in carbs
- Bonus – Olives olive oil, vitamins and minerals