The Meals Ally Used To Loose 170 Pounds
One of Ally’s favorite meals is cauliflower fried rice. The image above is from a Headbangers Kitchen recipe for keto chicken fried rice. Cauliflower is a great rice substitute.
Ally loves to keep her keto meals simple and I would agree. On a keto diet you can’t eat any processed foods and let’s face it those processed foods used to be what cut down on meal prep time in the past. With the keto diet you will be doing a lot more cooking from scratch. So by keeping your meals simple you won’t be spending all your time in the kitchen.
Discover more about keeping it simple while eating low carb in Bill’s book “Body Reboot” while the FREE + shipping offer is on ($29. value).
Here are some of Ally’s favorites
- Dark chocolate
- Omelet – but see her special topping in the video.
- Italian sausages
- Deli meats
- Chicken and cabbage soup
- Cauliflower fried rice
- Pork loin fillet with side of veggies
- Broiled chicken breast with a big salad
- Taco lettuce tacos
- Steak with veggie side
Watch the video to get Ally’s secret seasonings and tips.
Keto Chicken Fried Rice
- 300 grams Cauliflower Rice (Cooked)
- 150 grams Boneless Chicken Thighs (Chopped into small pieces)
- 50 grams White Mushrooms (Sliced)
- 50 grams Green Peppers (Capsicum)
- 20 grams Spring Onion (White and Green Separated)
- 9 grams Chopped Garlic
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 Eggs
- Beat 2 eggs with salt and pepper
- Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in the wok, Make an omelet from the eggs and scrambled or chop up.
- In the same wok heat another tbsp of oil and fry the spring onion white, garlic and chicken
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add in the mushrooms and green peppers and cook
- Add in the cooked cauliflower rice and chopped egg
- Add in the soya sauce and vinegar and cook for 2 minutes more
- Finish with spring onion greens.
Featured Image source
Recipe came from this source article.