8 Things To Do When Starting A Keto Diet
Hey folks in this post we are going to get Ally's 8 step keto beginners guide. Maybe the hardest part to going on a diet is choosing your diet and getting started. Ally chose the keto diet for her weight loss journey and here are her steps for getting started.
- Do your research. Check out the success stories and the failure stories and decide if the diet will work for you. The keto sub-Reddit is a good source for info. You might want to consult your doctor too.
- Find your motivation. Having a bunch of little goals along the way also helps.
- Find your calorie and macro nutrient requirements.
- Know the allowed foods and the foods that you can not eat.
- Get a food log app.
- Plan your meals.
- Shop for keto foods.
- Get a digital food scale.
It's really about eating good wholesome food, and simple food.
The featured image came from pixabay.com.