Say Goodbye To Glasses
Do you know the natural ways to improve your eyesight? These may not improve your eyes enough to throw away those glasses but you eyes sure will be healthy.
Here are 5 ways you can use.
- Aloe Vera This plant has been use as a beauty product for centuries. It's also good for your eyesight.
- Ginkgo Biloba In addition to relieving anxiety, boosting your memory and improving your thinking process this plant is also good for your eyes.
- Green Tea This drink is rich in anti oxidants called flavenoids which can fight off free radicals that can cause eye disease. It's also a natural sunscreen for your eyes. It's polyphenols give UV protection.
- Blueberries These berries are great eye sigh boosters. They improve night vision and can help regenerate important parts of the retina.
- Almonds Raw almonds are a natural source for omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin E and anti oxidants. All these are great at improving vision.
Discover more about these five ways to improve your eyesight in the video below.
Featured image was captured from the video.