It Looks Like Great Keto Food To Me
You are going to wonder – how can something this simple taste that good. You better believe it because you are about to discover the truth. This Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower with Bacon is about to knock your socks off!
The nice thing is that this is a very easy recipe to make. Just mix the ingredients in a bowl, put them on a cookie sheet ad let them bake. Add the toppings, bake some more and vola all done.
There are many variations you can make with this dish and they are discuses in the source article.
See how easy this is.
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower with Bacon
- 2 lbs = 910 g cauliflower (about 1 large head), chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup = 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup = 240 ml freshly ground Parmesan cheese
- 12 slices (7 oz = 200 g) bacon, fried and crumbled
- (optional: freshly ground black pepper and unrefined sea salt OR Himalayan salt, to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the cauliflower chunks, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper (if using) into a large bowl. Toss until well mixed.
- Spread the cauliflower on the lined baking sheet in a single layer so that the cauliflower chunks barely touch each other. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Flip the cauliflower chunks over.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan evenly on top of the cauliflower, then sprinkle with the crumbled bacon.
- Bake for another 10 minutes, or until the Parmesan is golden and the cauliflower is crisp-tender.
- Remove from the oven and serve—for example, with Ranch Dressing.
For more instructions, images and te printable recipe head on over to the original article.
The featured image was captured from the source article.