The Food Industry Gets Rich By Killing Us
What is processed food?
- Has to be mass produced
- Has to be consistent batch to batch
- Has to be consistent country to country
- Specialized ingredients from specialized companies
- Virtually all macro-nutrients are pre-frozen – which means that the fiber has been removed
- Has to stay emulsified ( fat and water do not separate)
- Has to have long shelf life or freezer life
That's the engineered definition of processed food. There is another definition – a nutritional definition.
The difference between real food and processed food.
- not enough fiber
- not enough Omega 3 fatty acids
- micro nutrients
- trans fats
- branch chain amino acids
- Omega 6 fatty acids
- food additives
Now let's take a look at what we were told over the years since about 1960. Fats are bad for us because they cause heart disease. So what did we do? We reduced our fat intake down from 40% to 30 %. Guess what happened?
As you see obesity went through the roof – it ain't the fat!
As you watch the video below you will discover the appalling truth about processed food and sugar and the economics that will destroy our futures if something drastic isn't done.
The processed food experiment has failed!
You Are Chefs
Food Is Medicine
That means that Chefs Are Doctors
Is it time for you to cut the carb?
Get this FREE book and discover how and why it is so important that you join the low carb lifestyle.
Featured image came from pixabay.com.
Quotes and graph came from the video.
Leave a Reply