Make These Small Tweaks To Get Back On Track
Have you plateaued on your keto or intermittent fasting diet plan
The goal on any plan is to achieve healthy insulin levels.
Lets take a look at the plateau problem.
- Do your research – learn the details about the diet plan you are using. These diet plans are an all or nothing deal. You can’t skip the details you are supposed to be following. No cheat days because that will throw you off for several days.
- Three meals a day. NO SNACKS in between! To go from one meal to the next you need to eat more fat so you don’t get the hunger sensation.
- Eat more salad and greens to get more potassium which helps overcome insulin resistance.
- A keto adaptation is going from 3 meals to 2 meals. You are adapting to fat.
- If you are still hungry between the 2 meals a day chances are you are not fully keto adapted. One solution is to cut the carbs lower. Or you are not consuming enough greens. Or you protein amount could be off (see explanation in video).
- Eating too much fat can slow down your progress.
In this video Dr. berg discusses a few reasons why you might have plateaued doing the Keto & Intermittent fasting plan. The main goal is to lower your insulin (Healthy Insulin), no snacks throughout the day and eat two times a day with enough fat so you can maintain hunger between meals. Following these steps you will not become nutritionally deficient.
Featured image was captured from the video.
Quote came from the video description.