Tired Of Eggs Every Morning?
Would you believe this granola tastes like the real thing? Well it does and it is not that hard to make.
It's crunchy, semi sweet And as you see in the image you can dress it up with some keto yogurt and berries for a great breakfast meal.
Now you have the perfect alternative for those days you don't want to eat eggs.
Just a few tips
- You can use a blender instead chopping the seeds up with a knife. Just remember to leave the mixture with some crunch left in it.
- Watch it when you are baking it. This cereal can burn really easy And you don't want that.
- Take the pan out of the oven every few minutes and stir the granola. That way you'll tell if it starts to over cook.
- A big glass jar is good for storing your granola. You can make a paper funnel o make it easy to pour the granola in the jar.
- this recipe should make enough granola for one person for about a week.
- You can also experiment with the flavor. For example add some cocoa to get chocolate granola.
- 3/4 cup Almonds Chopped
- 1 cup Walnuts Chopped
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds Chopped
- 1/4 cup Almond Flakes Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Flax Seeds
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Desicated Coconut
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/3 cup Butter Melted
- 1/4 cup MCT Oil
- 1/4 cup Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Preheat your oven to 180C (355F). Chop all the seeds and nuts into around 4 – 5 pieces each where possible. Place into a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl, and mix around.
- On a baking tray with parchment paper, place the granola out into a flat even layer. Place in the oven for 15 mins.
- Once the timer goes off, pull it out and mix all the ingredients around, making sure that the edges don't burn. Keep putting it in the oven in 5 to 10 min intervals so that the mixture doesn't burn.
- 30 mins should be enough to make this granola crunchy, but depending on your oven it might be more or less, so please keep an eye on it. It should turn a golden brown all over.
For more great info on the keto diet pick up a copy of the Body Reboot system – FREE + shipping today
Featured image came from the source article.
For more on this recipe head on over to the original blog post.
Leave a Reply