These Low Carb Cinnamon Cookies Are Perfect
When I came across this recipe I had to archive it on my blog because I love cinnamon.
These cookies are a great addition to my cinnamon favorites library.
Discover how easy these cookies are to make – watch the video.
- 2 cups almond meal/flour
- 1/2 cup ghee (melted)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix well until combined.
- Roll about 1 tablespoon of mixture into balls and place on a greased cookie sheet, press dough down with a fork.
- Return to oven and cook for 25 minutes.
You could probably substitute another sweetener for the honey to make them even more low carb.
Get your copy of the FREE book – Body Reboot and discover what low carbing is really all about.
The featured image was captured from the video.
The quoted recipe came from the video description.
Leave a Reply