Need That Extra Sweetening To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth?
This low carb keto chocolate frosting is easy to make with whipping cream, cacao and sweetener.
It is very tasty so don't be surprised if you end up eating it before it gets to the cake.
Some people prefer to have the icing sweeter than others. So the amount of stevia to add is somewhere between 1 tsp and 1 tbs. If you have a real sweet tooth you can always add more.
Here's the video to show just how easy this keto icing is to make.
Low Carb Chocolate Frosting Recipe
- 1 Cup Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 Tablespoon Stevia
- 2 Tablespoons Cacao Powder
- Beat the cream until you almost have stiff white peaks.
- Add the vanilla, stevia and cacao powder and keep beating until thickened.
- Enjoy your chocolate frosting on cupcakes, a cake or brownies.
For more on this recipe check out the source article.
Featured Image was captured from the video.
Want to make some brownies to put this frosting on?
Keto Brownie Recipe
Looking for the perfect white frosting recipe?
Leave a Reply