It Will Be So Much Easier After Watching This Video
Image source – Fotolia.com
There is a learning curve whenever we start something new. The keto diet is no exception, so in this video you will discover some beginner keto mistakes that Christina made.
The 8 Mistakes That Christina Made
- Trying to get up to 20 g of carbs per day. As she said after a year her carb intake was 7 – 12 g per day. You don’t really need 20 g so don’t eat a bunch of snacks to get your intake up to 20 g. Ketogenesis works better at the lower level for most people.
- Not eating enough vegetables. Some people make the mistake of filling up on nuts and dark chocolate. Not a good idea. There are a lot more other minerals and such in vegetables. That’s not to say you can’t have a few roasted buttered pecans with a sprinkle of paprika now and then.
- Trying to replace all the products you love with their keto versions. You can do it with time and effort, but there are a lot of real simple meals your’ll discover that are just as good.
- Eating when you are not hungry. Eat when the body tells you to eat not by the clock. Learn to listen to your body and learn what it is telling you.
- Not getting enough electrolytes. You need to drink more water each day on this diet. Actual electrolyte drinks may work for you better.
- Eating too much protein.
- Eating too much fat. The body burns the fat you eat or body fat. For the first few weeks you may need lo let your body adapt to burning body fat after that you could increase your fat intake with no weight loss effect.
- Having cheap convenient meals ( the odd french fries, potatoes or popcorn). There is a big difference to being 100% committed to this diet and only 99% committed.