Foods That Make People Smile
Here is a cute little treat that gets people talking.
I’ll bet you mother told you not to play with your food. I’ll bet she’d make an exception in this case.
Aren’t they cute. It seem a sham that we will eat them.
This is a recipe that will keep your kids busy. Or maybe you want something speciall for your nnext get together. Keto egg mice are just the thing.
- 6 eggs
- 4 radishes
- 12 fresh chives
- 24 black peppercorns, whole
- 15 oz. cheddar cheese, or any other cheese
- Boil the eggs for at least 8 minutes so you can cut them into halves without the egg yolks running.
- Place the egg halves on a plate with the sunny side down. With the tip of a knife, cut two semi-circular slits for the ears. Cut the radishes thinly and gently push down two slices into each egg.
- Poke two tiny holes for the eyes and push in a black peppercorn for each eye.
- Put a chive leaf under each egg so it looks like a tail.
Featured image came from the Facebook post.
For more on this recipe check out the source article.