A Quick Microwave Bread Recipe
Perfect for busy bees – 90 Second Microwave Bread using almond flour or coconut flour!
Just mix everything in a 4×4 microwave container and tap on the counter to remove bubbles. Microwave for 90 seconds! Let cool, cut in half, and stuff with sandwich fixins!
3 Tablespoons Almond Flour or 1 1/2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1 Tablespoon oil
pinch of salt
Some tips for this recipe
- Tap the container on the counter a few times to remove any air bubbles before you cook it
- I found that a 4×4 microwave safe container made the perfect size piece of low carb bread that could be cut in half and stuffed with all the things
- You could also use a ramekin that is 4 inches in diameter. This would be more like a keto mug bread.
- If you would rather bake this low carb bread in the oven, you can use a ramekin and bake at 375 for 10 minutes
- Toasting this 90 second bread makes it have a much better texture. you could also use a skillet to toast it in some butter. Yum!
See more pictures and comments back at the source blog.
The featured image was captured from the video.
Leave a Reply