Short And Sweet This Recipe Is For You
Whipping cream and cream cheese are the main ingredients for this white frosting recipe.
Found this recipe over at Lisa's Low Carb Yum blog. It's the perfect icing when you don't want to use chocolate for a change.
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 12 drops SweetLeaf stevia drops or stevia gycerite
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 ounce cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons powdered low carb sweetener
- Heat whipping cream, liquid sweetener and butter in saucepan until boiling point reached. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla extract, and xanthan gum. Chill for two hours.
- Add cream cheese and Swerve. Beat with electric mixer until smooth and at frosting consistency.