Do These Exercises Weekly And You Win
No this exercise is for the younger women in the croud.
Women over 40 often need a different set of exercises to remain fit.
Women over 40 can perfom fitness routins and exercises for strength training and weight routines to remain in great shape, maintain bone density, increase muscle mass and even reduce the effects of aging.
Top 5 Exercises for Women Over 40
Follow along with these demonstrations at home and get better every day!
1. Stand straight on your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Squat and place your hands in front by your feet.
3. Jump back until your legs is fully extended and your body are in plank position.
4. Do a push up and jump forward, push through the heels and return to the starting position.
5. Repeat until set are complete.
- Do 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Stand tall on your feet hip width apart and your arms down of your side
- Start to lower your body back as far when you can of pushing your hips back and bending your knees and pushing your body weight into your heelsAs you’re lowering into the squat your arms will begin to raise out in front of you as balance
- Keep a neutral spine at all times and never let your knees go over your toesThe lower body should be parallel on the floor and your chest should be lifted at all times not rounded.
- Repeat until set are complete.
- Do 3 sets of 15 reps.
5: Straight Leg Raises
For more on these other great exerciises gheck out the source article.
Featured image came from pixabay.com